• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

One up off road traction bars Super Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJH8907

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of one up off road traction bars still in the box. These have the weld on mounts. I am located in Paxton,Illinois. I am not interested in shipping, but would meet halfway within reason.

Everyone knows what these go for so I will start out at $700obo

Any questions call or test 217-841-2025

CJH8907

Reaction score
They are long gusset adjustable length. Weld on mounts. Would work for either configuration. I'm sorry no pics they are still in packaging. They are black in color

10thmtnvet

Reaction score
Don't live that far. To late to text you probably so for now I'll just try here. Open to any trades?

Strokersace

Reaction score
They are long gusset adjustable length. Weld on mounts. Would work for either configuration. I'm sorry no pics they are still in packaging. They are black in color

Sorry I meant bed configuration. Long or short bed I thought made a difference on overall length. Not crazy about the long gusset though.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Sorry I meant bed configuration. Long or short bed I thought made a difference on overall length. Not crazy about the long gusset though.

Daves bars have a patented design and are fully adjustable. They are the only bars on the market that will adjust height wise for any height on any cab configuration from regular cab shortbed to mega cab longbed

Strokersace

Reaction score
Daves bars have a patented design and are fully adjustable. They are the only bars on the market that will adjust height wise for any height on any cab configuration from regular cab shortbed to mega cab longbed

Gotcha. I for some reason thought that even though they are adjustable, there was 2 different setups, whether you had a long or shortbed.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I wish these were short gussets! Does anyone know if it will affect the structure ability to cut a long gusset off and weld up short gusset?

RSK

Reaction score
Are they adjustable after you set the length if lets say you decide to lift the truck or lower it back to stock height a year down the road or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.