Opinions needed, Lope idle tune

STR8LINE

Reaction score
How bad will a Lope idle tune Eff my truck up?

Will it Really wash the cylinders down??

I would Not run this tune very much at all, just more for showing off an the coolness factor for my son.. For instance, Maybe once thru town everyother weekend or somthing?

OBS F350

Reaction score
Owning a diesel with a lope tune to most of the guys on here, me included is like someone having a 9 second import to you. Just a heads up.

Wayne

Reaction score
9 second importA = BadassB

So lope tune = Badass...?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
"Owning a 9second ImportA is like coming out of the closet.. In the end, you're Still Gay"C

If A=B, and A=C, does that mean B=C? WOW This thread sucks:stupid::flush:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
"Owning a 9second ImportA is like coming out of the closet.. In the end, you're Still Gay"C

If A=B, and A=C, does that mean B=C? WOW This thread sucks:stupid::flush:

LOL LOL

This thread didnt go down the :flush: ....

....it started in the :flush:

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Not so much a question of how bad will it "eff" the truck up but make you look "eff"ed up. :poke: No need for a lope if you have a set of balls (preferably the ones between your legs not under your hitch receiver)

STR8LINE

Reaction score
**** a smoke switch!! I didnt ask for smartass remarks that Obviously make your dicks feel bigger ok! I dont Want excess smoke, an I dont even Really know if I want the lope idle tune.. Hint~ That is WHY I made this thread asking opinions on Whether or Not it Actually would wash the cylinder walls down..

I have Considered the tune Solely for the coolness factor for My son, He Loves that ****! So keep your smartass comments for another thread.. I know its Not good ok, I just want an idea of how Bad an what kind of damage it will actually do. So for all you Fail'd comedians that Strain your brains on A=B equations and Blah, Blahh, fcking BLAHHH Why dont You actually Try an give a Resonable explanation as too why its so "gay"

Ops, Close this bs down if you want..

Jhaddox

Reaction score
This question is beat to death and looked down upon in almost all of the diesel industry...that's why you got the responses you did...if you legitimately want it closed pm me and I'll take care of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBS F350

Reaction score
**** a smoke switch!! I didnt ask for smartass remarks that Obviously make your dicks feel bigger ok! I dont Want excess smoke, an I dont even Really know if I want the lope idle tune.. Hint~ That is WHY I made this thread asking opinions on Whether or Not it Actually would wash the cylinder walls down..

I have Considered the tune Solely for the coolness factor for My son, He Loves that ****! So keep your smartass comments for another thread.. I know its Not good ok, I just want an idea of how Bad an what kind of damage it will actually do. So for all you Fail'd comedians that Strain your brains on A=B equations and Blah, Blahh, fcking BLAHHH Why dont You actually Try an give a Resonable explanation as too why its so "gay"

Ops, Close this bs down if you want..

Why is it gay? Well... Why would anyone in their right mind want their truck to sound like it is running like crap? It's is right up there with smoke tunes, why do you want your truck to look like it's running like crap? In reality with both smoke and lope tunes... your truck IS running like crap.

Like I said before it comes down to opinion. But you aren't going to get many good replies on a question like that here, mostly just harassed.

Btw a 9 second import is a lot less homosexual then a diesel truck with a crap tune that will run an 17 second quarter mile.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Why is it gay? Well... Why would anyone in their right mind want their truck to sound like it is running like crap? It's is right up there with smoke tunes, why do you want your truck to look like it's running like crap? In reality with both smoke and lope tunes... your truck IS running like crap.

Like I said before it comes down to opinion. But you aren't going to get many good replies on a question like that here, mostly just harassed.

Btw a 9 second import is a lot less homosexual then a diesel truck with a crap tune that will run an 17 second quarter mile.

Im used too FAST qtr mile pass's ok.. an wont even be runnin My truck untill it gets close too a 12 sec pass (Which is Still slow for My Street cars)

Hell i bet it is close too a high 13 sec rightnow with stock wheels..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.