Opinions wanted... keep chrome bumpers or paint black

Zstock6.4

Reaction score
IMG_20141130_184638.jpgWhat do you guys think. Should I keep the chrome bumpers or paint/powder coat them black?

DWhite

Reaction score
I think it looks awesome the way it is and that is coming from a guy with one blacked out.

fine69

Reaction score
With the chrome wheels, I would leave the bumpers as is, I would've kept the grille chrome too, but hey it's yours.

Zstock6.4

Reaction score
I agree. I would have left it chrome but it started bubbling so I painted an xl grill for a bit of a change.

truckman1974

Reaction score
I'm usually a "chrome is the way to go" type guy......but looking at your truck I would choose black over the chrome. Like several others said though, both look good (I just, in your case, would go PTM)

truckman1974

Reaction score
Send Sunrise Ford (one of the vendors here) an email.....if Ford has them (which we know they do) then he can get it to you probably.

Also maybe ebay?

fine69

Reaction score
Jesus.....$563 for a black bumper? Then pay to paint it on top of that? I'm liking my chrome more and more.....

That's for a Harley truck, I don't want to attach the link, that price wasn't from a site sponsor. It's also a LIST price, not what you'd pay.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.