OUO Traction Bars.

Amyers

Reaction score
I know ouo offers many different versions of their traction bars but I dont know which would be the best for me. My truck has a leveling kit and it will not be going any higher than that.

Reaction score
They have many different styles and applications to fit what ever you need. Best bet is to get into contact with OUO are they will assist you in what you really need.
Great guys over there at OUO.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
You can go with our 4" lift block kit to replace your factory one. It has bump stop tangs to mount your airbags to.

Its probably the cleanest install out there, you can also then purchase bottom mounts.

Its slightly cheaper than just running traction blocks to do it way.

Otherwise you'll need the following components

Traction bars (long/short gusset)
Traction blocks (4"/5"/)
Universal Pin Kit
3/4" U Bolt Kit
Adjustable Top Plate Kit
High Horsepower Frame Mount Bushing (Optional but suggested)

Your making a killer choice with OUO, never seen anyone disappointed with a set of bars I've sold

java

Reaction score
I'll see if I can get some pics of my dads setup, it's got an icon leveling kit, OUO traction bars and firestone airbags.

Amyers

Reaction score
Okay sounds good bud my truck is in the shop getting a trans so I'm trying to get everything I want on it before it leaves.

Default15405

Reaction score
I have these bars on a stock level truck and i love them. But, i have amp power steps. They fit fine 99% of the time, but during more aggressive articulation, or a somewhat heavy load the back end will squat enough to where the bars will rattle against the lowering arms of the steps. I never thought about any issues before i purchased them, so just a heads up to others if they are going down the same path.

java

Reaction score
Hhhmmmm my dad truck has amp steps as well and has never had that issue. Truck Toyz installed them, maybe they put the arm of the step in a diffent spot?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive only had an issue with rear arm hitting the locking deal on the adjustables. i ground the bolt head down a tiny bit, and it only happened after i lowered the truck.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I run 5" traction blocks w/ my 2.5" level and have air bags mounted to the bump stop tangs on the traction blocks, they work great.

Latest posts

Members online