Overdrive clutches shot

Kenz

Reaction score
So it looks like the overdrive clutches are shot in my transmission. I have a 2011 f250 with done up with GH. It is currently on the rack at the dealership tore apart. Is there any way to beef up the trans? Not looking to turn my truck into a competition truck just want to do what makes absolute sense. I purchased this kit yesterday looks like it is better than stock. https://www.transmissioncenter.com/...cks-11/Home*/*Ford*/*6R80/6R140*/*#206750APWR G3 FRICTION & STEEL MODUAL, 6R140 WITH OVERDRIVE, DIRECT & INTERMEDIATE POWERPACKS, 2011+

ckrueg

Reaction score
I would go with one from one of the sponsors on the site. Midwest, elite, etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kenz

Reaction score
I contacted Midwest and the must haves was $3000. That was more than I thought I needed and wanted to spend. Called NL and they said there was no kits to do what I was asking about. My biggest problem is the tech said he'll put in whatever parts I want, but the truck is taking up his lift and whatever parts will have to be to him by Monday afternoon. The link I listed was something the tech showed me.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
So it looks like the overdrive clutches are shot in my transmission. I have a 2011 f250 with done up with GH. It is currently on the rack at the dealership tore apart. Is there any way to beef up the trans? Not looking to turn my truck into a competition truck just want to do what makes absolute sense. I purchased this kit yesterday looks like it is better than stock. https://www.transmissioncenter.com/...cks-11/Home*/*Ford*/*6R80/6R140*/*#206750APWR G3 FRICTION & STEEL MODUAL, 6R140 WITH OVERDRIVE, DIRECT & INTERMEDIATE POWERPACKS, 2011+

Let us know how it works out for you. I was wondering if there was a cheaper option for rebuilding a transmission versus having to purchase a new one

Latest posts

Members online