P1275 when I put a Ned idm in

Tims02ford

Reaction score
I don't know what to do here the truck has a miss and scan it it's clean but I put as soon as I put a new idm in the check engine light comes right one and scan it its for idm codes do a buzz test comes up with p1275.
New all 8 injectors
New valve cover gaskets
New injector harness
New engine wire harness

Don't know what to do any more thanks

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Please explain "new" to us. I have heard this before and many people us the term "new" when it is new to them.

I have personally installed remaned idm's that were DOA.

ghohouston

Reaction score
You probably have a bad uvch or injector (solenoid). Parts can be brand new and still be bad... what brand uvch/injectors? I would bust out a volt/ohm meter and check the uvch's and injector solenoids

Arisley

Reaction score
Check the pins and sockets on the IDM, PCM and 42 pin connector. I would also check them on both sides of the valve cover gaskets.

Tims02ford

Reaction score
Check the pins and sockets on the IDM, PCM and 42 pin connector. I would also check them on both sides of the valve cover gaskets.

im going to pull a ecu out of a truck that i know runs good that a buddy has with the same ecu and try it but the pins on the idm side look good.

mandkole

Reaction score
PCM only tells the IDM to turn on... the IDM does the rest of the work to distribute power to the injectors. If the wiring is fine and youre confident in the injectors being fine, its back to the IDM.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.