P2073 6.7 Spartan 200 Warhammer Tune?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Keep on getting this code an popping P2073 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Air Flow - Throttle Position Correlation At Idle.

I heard its something to do with the intakes pulling in to much air? is that correct?

Did spartan solve this code problem yet i'm getting tired seeing the CEL because of this code LOL.

Does anybody else have this code pop up on them constantly?

Truck

2012 F-350 CCSB Lariat has 20,000 miles been tuned and deleted since 100 miles on the odometer.

AFe CAI

3.55's

5in turbo back exhast

200 Warhammer tune

Thanks in advance.

Randy_270

Reaction score
When I had my Spartan tuning, my truck would always get that code. I just reset it and kept on as if all was normal. Switched out to H&S and no more code :D. Your best bet, if you haven't already, is to call up Spartan and see if they have a fix for it yet.

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Yes spartan has an update for the 200 tune. I used to get that code all the time and got the update & it's gone now. But I recently switch back to the old 200 tune because I didn't like the way the trans shifted with the updated 200. The old one shifts much better IMO. The updated one made my trans do some weird stuff & was pretty much like stock. The old 200 had firmer shifting & even the 165 tune shifts firmer & cleaner than the new updated 200

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yes spartan has an update for the 200 tune. I used to get that code all the time and got the update & it's gone now. But I recently switch back to the old 200 tune because I didn't like the way the trans shifted with the updated 200. The old one shifts much better IMO. The updated one made my trans do some weird stuff & was pretty much like stock. The old 200 had firmer shifting & even the 165 tune shifts firmer & cleaner than the new updated 200

When did you get the updated 200 war hammer tune? The 200 war hammer that I have right now has that MAF code and the trans clunks in 2nd gear. When the trans shifts to 2nd gear it shifts so bad that It shakes the truck and has a loud clunk to It also.

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Yea that's exactly what majority of ppls truck does with that tune. Ive had it for a while now, a little under a year I believe. Just email Spartans tech center & ask for the latest update. It should be warhammer 200 update 2.1 something. The new update will fix your issue. The MAF is nothing to worry about cause even some stock trucks were getting that code and I believe ford came out with an update to fix it as well. But just email mick at tech support and he'll get you fixed right up! It may take a few days to get a reply but most of the time it's the same day

Default15405

Reaction score
Most of the "updates" i've gotten are just the same tune with a shift strategy from a lower tune. I wasn't comfortable with the 165 tune paired with the stock trans tune, so i left it as is. I still get the hard clunk shifts at part throttle but hey, what can you argue when these are "offroad tunes" not designed for the road (even if H&S can get the shifting figured out).

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Most of the "updates" i've gotten are just the same tune with a shift strategy from a lower tune. I wasn't comfortable with the 165 tune paired with the stock trans tune, so i left it as is. I still get the hard clunk shifts at part throttle but hey, what can you argue when these are "offroad tunes" not designed for the road (even if H&S can get the shifting figured out).

Yea same here, I didn't realize how much different the 200 update was compared to the older one until a buddy got spartan for his & took me for a ride on the 165 tune & it was way better shifting than my updated 200. It felt like I had the stock or real close to stock trans file on after getting out of my buddy's truck. So I switched back to the old one & it doesn't do some of the funky stuff the updated 200 did & glad cause I thought my trans was messing up but turns out to be just that update files trans strategy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.