p2610, c1155, c1233

3brorce

Reaction score
c1155 and 1233 are wheel speed sensor codes. Should I just repleace the whole hub/bearing assembly or just the abs sensor itself? Also have p2610 ecm/pcm time out code. The truck seems to run fine and that but have a CEL for that 2610. I am going to see if taking the #36 fuse out does anything but anyone else have any idea what it could be?

3brorce

Reaction score
Code and cel popped after I washed the truck. Cables are tight and good.

3brorce

Reaction score
Not at this time no it's tuned with SCT but it has had a hs and ******* at one time

Wildman

Reaction score
The DTC P2610 indicates an error in the internal PCM engine off timer processor. That typically means a bad PCM, or a bad tune/calibration in the PCM.

Chances are it's related to the tune you have. Try reflashing it to stock and see if the DTC clears.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
It can mean more than that.

P2610 - Electronic Control Module (ECM)/Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Internal Engine Off Timer Performance
Description: Indicates an error in the internal PCM engine off timer processor.
Possible Causes: Battery cables loose or intermittent connections
Keep alive power (KAPWR) circuit to PCM concern
Engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor
Engine cooling system concerns

3brorce

Reaction score
Thank you guys. I have set it to stock and retuned it, tightened all cables. I thought awhile back it could be related to the pins in the pcm being pushed out. Seems like not many people have actually had this issue before.

3brorce

Reaction score
I think we have found the culprit. Finally got tired of looking at the CEL so took it by a buddy that knows his way around Ford's and we chased it down to a rotten wire. Keep Alive Power wire thats green with a maroon stripe. Buttoning her back up tonight. Put new hub on couple months back as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.