P2A01

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anybody ever found out what this code is? I can't find anything on it. Pops up under Trans Codes on my minimaxx.

I found this on a 6.0 codes list but it wasn't on the 6.4 codes list, and it has nothing to do with the trans.

P2A01 - HO2S Circuit Closed Loop (CL) Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2 (PCM)

weird.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah that's the only place it pops up and these trucks have no 02 sensor, so I've got no idea. Truck was doing all sorts of weird stuff, and had me locked out from starting it. Wouldn't link up with the ECM or TCM via the Minimaxx, so I couldn't read any codes. Turns out the HDMI cable came loose, fixed that and then I could read the codes. Had all sorts if odd codes, cleared them and this one and one other for the fuel cooler pump ( de-leted ) still come up. I know the fuel cooler one will have to be solved via tuning. But I know what it is and why I have it. Its this code and why I have it and why it keeps coming back that I can't figure out. Never seen it before.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I went over all the wiring yesterday, that's how I found the minimax cables were loose. Fixing that solved all the weird running and shifting issues. But I still get that code. It doesn't seem to be affecting anything, no cel either. Just bothers me that its there and I dont know why.

Latest posts

Members online