Painted bumpers or no...

TyCorr

Reaction score
You mean chrome wheels :poke:

Im pretty sure Im going chrome....I wanted black but now people where I live are spray painting their aluminum wheels flat black. And the nightshades on everything! Some dipchit in a friggin tundra says "Hey man that truck could look nice! You need to 'shade your lights out and put some black 20's on that thing. Some big a$$ 35's would be just right." I said "I think it looks fine with the little 37's. I dont want my lights all queered out either! More I think about it, the truck looks fine the way it is, especially compared to any toyota!"

Kind of an a$$hole about it but I dont tell other people what they 'need' to do to their rides. I wanted to do an all black truck and run bronze wheels and emblems but its too close to the murdered out look. If my truck was all white or all silver Id be going for the bronze wheels and ford emblems.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
One step closer. Thanks SAK!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314406363968.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314406363968.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85

Wright337

Reaction score
Glad your painting the bumpers Gar its gunna look sweet. As for tires I'd leave them chrome and please god don't do this...

that damn thing looks like it has a load in it's pants!! :lame: Guess it's just not my style.

He had it for sale on ebay a couple weeks ago for 65k.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.