Painted to match Anzo Projector Headlights for 2012 F250

truckman1974

Reaction score
The headlights or the silver bulbs?

The headlights, no. Sadly, they are still in the box they shipped to me in from the paint shop. I am a Soldier, currently deployed to West Africa.

The silver bulbs...yes, I have had those in several vehicles I have purchased in the past. I've never had a problem with them.

There's a couple other guys on the forum who has these Anzo lights also that could probably give you a review of how good the lights are though...

truckman1974

Reaction score
The only experience I have with LED is from years and years ago. I'm sure they are leaps and bounds better now compared to then. I think I'm good with these silver bulbs though just because I have had a good experience with them. Maybe if after I get the lights on the truck I don't like the look for some reason (which I doubt will happen) I will try LED to see if it changes anything. I just like the way the silver bulbs do not detract from anything during the daylight. Some of the LEDs I have seen are blatantly and obviously seeming to draw your attention to them when used as parking lights. I want attention to be drawn to the light itself, not the little white LED thing or board (spot) that is in there. Maybe you can get different colored LEDs....not sure.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Be sure to get that health record straight before you exit out. I retired in 2010 and glad I had my records in order.

I like the output of the Anzo lights, pretty decent pattern and range. I'd like to see an Anzo setup running HIDs.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Will do! I've been pretty broken up over the years so I'll def need to get that stuff in order.

In regards to the lights, I did go home on leave and got them installed (and went crazy and added a bunch of other stuff as well...lol). I really like the lights! I'm with you though, I'm considering adding some HIDs to them. I wish they were a little bit brighter! I will at least consider putting some LEDs in there......I just don't want it to get TOO HOT and mess up my painted headlights. The amount of light it produces is ample enough that it's not worth risking messing up my lights. Plus I added an LED Light bar in the front bumper (but I can't really drive with that thing on all the time!).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.