• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

part out

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Got into some issues after a car accident and things aren't looking well at this time! Need to sell my project truck to recoup some losses and get into another vehicle asap! So, here's the list...

International Dt360 engine, swapped to 160hp p7100. Has cut delivery valves, 4k springs set about 4300, flows around 500cc, rack plug, and no fuel plate built by contagious diesel. 5x20 injectors by contagious diesel as well. Has ported head, valve job, cut valve guides for 160# springs, custom Manton pushrods. Ati super damper, have stainless to build header. Holset ht4c turbo to go with it. Runs fantastic. Other stuff in forgetting right now I'm sure. With the right turbos should make over 900 at the wheels easily. Timing set at 30 degrees currently. Asking $5500 obo

Rust free 1995 f350 crew cab body and frame (frame set up for dt360 swap) no title, but have spare cab with title $3000 obo

2006 f550 Dana super 60 front axle, suspension and steering, 4.88 gears with about 40k miles on it $1500 obo

Also have fresh honed 24v Cummins block with complete bottom end to make a complete short block plus head (needs work) with injectors, make offer.

need this stuff gone asap! Willing to take offers on all. Pm for info and/or pics! Located in 54016 (near saint Paul Minnesota)

I absolutely need this stuff gone NOW, so please make me offers to get it gone asap!

Latest posts

Members online