• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out '14 f250 - SCT X4 , 5" flo pro , s&b cold air , recons

ultra2207

Reaction score
Going to be out of work for a little while due to an injury so I returned my truck to stock in case I need to sell it. Truck only has 5,000 miles, mods have been on for only a few thousand miles. Everything is complete in excellent shape.
SCT X4 7015-C from Rudy's Diesel. Comes with four custom delete tunes (tow, street, performance, extreme). Has windshield mount, I also used it to monitor gauges, works great for that. Works on 11-14 models. I returned my truck to stock tune so this is ready to be used on another truck.

5" aluminized flo pro. Complete DP back system. Comes with extensions for any bed/cab configuration. Also comes with either straight through pipe or muffled pipe (twister resonator). Sounds amazing with the twister resonator installed. No dents/dings. Perfect shape.

S&B cold air kit. Complete in perfect shape.

Recon projector headlights with DDM 35W 5000K HID kit. DDM kit has worked flawless and is plug and play.

The tuner/exhaust/cold air is a complete DPF delete setup for 11-14's. Bought it as a package deal from Rudy's diesel. I simply unplugged my EGR but some recommend deleting it so that's the only thing left to purchase if you chose to. Truck made way more power and fuel economy increased quite a bit. I will buy this setup again if I keep the truck.

I will discount the more you buy.
SCT X4 alone- $675
S&B - $200
Flo Pro - $275

SCT plus S&B - $800
Complete delete package (SCT, S&B, Flo pro) - $1000

Recons with HID kit- $350

Weathertech digital fit front and back mats - $150

Prices are more than fair and firm. Would much prefer pickup. Location is Valparaiso IN, about 30 miles outside of Chicago. Buyer pays shipping if needed. Pictures on next post.

sent via tapatalk

Last edited:

ultra2207

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415379642.630613.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415379660.817724.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415379674.126377.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415379688.083542.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415379701.940350.jpg

sent via tapatalk

JussMe

Reaction score
Matts and tuner

Sent you pm with my phone number. Please call me. Interested in matts and tuner please. Thanks, Shane

ultra2207

Reaction score
Guys I have been in rough shape after surgery, sorry for the delays in responding. As of right now I don't want to ship anything because I physically can't package anything up. This may change in a few days, if/when it does I will reply again and say shipping is available.

sent via tapatalk

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
If or when you are ready to ship. May take the flo pro if i havent already bought the package you did. Pm me. Thx

ultra2207

Reaction score
We can't even do therapy on it yet. Doctor wants to wait at least 4 weeks before therapy because it's so fragile right now. Can re-tear easily for the first few months. My tendon was in pieces so he grafted in an Achilles' tendon from a donor. He's hoping it all stays together, guess we'll see.

sent via tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We can't even do therapy on it yet. Doctor wants to wait at least 4 weeks before therapy because it's so fragile right now. Can re-tear easily for the first few months. My tendon was in pieces so he grafted in an Achilles' tendon from a donor. He's hoping it all stays together, guess we'll see.

sent via tapatalk

Poor guy. Here's to a quick recovery for you man!

Latest posts

Members online