Parts For My Build

switchmode

Reaction score
My build is finally making some progress I have most major components now and will be installing some soon. Build goes as listed:
  • Tow-power Compounds
  • Airdog II 165 with Elite Upgrade
  • EDE Stage 1 HPFP
  • EDE 60hp Nozzles
  • EDE Stage 1 Fuel Rails
  • EDE 1722 Studs
  • Stage 2 Pushrods Mix of both EDE and GO-GO Shane took the Straightest ones
  • EDE Stage 2 Valve Springs
  • 6.0L Manifolds and Custom Uppipes
  • EDE Wastegate kit with Flo-Pro Downpipe
  • EGR Delete Kit By Me
  • EDE Dual Fueler Twin Tube Pipe and CFM Elbow
  • NADP Transmission when mine kicks the bucket

All will be installed by none other than good friend and cab on master Shane (white_monster). We have some other ideas but nothing is set in stone yet. Finished painting the compressor housing on the turbos tonight, have enclosed pictures. Enjoy.

IMG_4106.png

IMG_4105.jpg

switchmode

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think it should make a good daily driver, I really liked the way Shane's truck drove when he had his setup with this air and fueling combination.

pog

Reaction score
We are gonna have identical builds by the same person. Talk about puttin' in work. Goodluck!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Looks like a great build, and the turbos look awesome with that powder coat.

Look forward to seeing the results!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
only argument i have is the intake kit. LOL build looks great man. you will be happy.

pog

Reaction score
Yup should be good Pog I know we will both enjoy the extra power!

What's your trucks setup? I think I'm gonna get ryan @nadp to put a low stall tc in my trans. Should help with spool up.

switchmode

Reaction score
What's your trucks setup? I think I'm gonna get ryan @nadp to put a low stall tc in my trans. Should help with spool up.

Ya I haven't killed my transmission yet but I imagine I will be doing it before the fall. Im happy with the stock stall speed so I'll probably stick with it. I thought someone mentioned lower stall converters not liking cold weather so that wouldn't work for me probably be fine down your way though. Spool up is instant so I'm not worried about it.

White_monster

Reaction score
only argument i have is the intake kit. LOL build looks great man. you will be happy.

Ya, me and my buddies like the twin tube pipes that's all.

Ya I haven't killed my transmission yet but I imagine I will be doing it before the fall. Im happy with the stock stall speed so I'll probably stick with it. I thought someone mentioned lower stall converters not liking cold weather so that wouldn't work for me probably be fine down your way though. Spool up is instant so I'm not worried about it.

Good chance you'll end up with the stall I have in my truck now. It's lower than stock and spooled the tow powers perfectly.

HD F250

Reaction score
Solid build sheet for sure. Enjoy and make sure we get videos! I assume you all are doing build Shane style....cab downLOL

Latest posts

Members online