Per safe ish tuning, beating a dead horse vendors chime in

Jomax

Reaction score
i have already told ya.. lol

your dually was a turd... no way in hell a stock 6.7 should beat a good running 7.3... at least they wouldnt touch my dually...

live life full throttle

It wasn't a turd lol. But you have 80% nozzles. Mine only had 30%. Maybe the new owner did race it right. Have you driven the 2015s? The 440hp version feels quite a bit faster.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It wasn't a turd lol. But you have 80% nozzles. Mine only had 30%. Maybe the new owner did race it right. Have you driven the 2015s? The 440hp version feels quite a bit faster.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
i have 170/100s and track times put it at 470ish hp to the ground.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
you need to ride in a decently modded six four...i think it would culture your opinions some fwiw
i have. they are bad mofo's... im just comparing how mine ran to a stock 6.7 as it should be able to spank its ass... my dually runs very well for what it is and wouldnt hold a candle to a tuned and deleted 6.4.. . i have rode in trucks up to 1300hp... and im just giving jomax some chit more then anything.

live life full throttle

nah308

Reaction score
Thought I would post up a resolution. I called several tuning companies and ended up getting a hydra from powerstruck. I've got 6 of his tunes currently loaded and like 6 php tunes. I have not installed the chip yet work has been busy but I am very satisfied when I spoke to Justin at powerstruck. His customer service is excellent and he answered all my questions. Was even willing to refer me to get in intro sale on another site. Very satisfied so far and haven't even played with power yet

nah308

Reaction score
Double posting but figured this thread is about dead anyway, finally got the chip installed and wow. Didn't know the truck had that beast buried deep inside. Love powerstruck's tuning, minimal smoke unless you romp it hard on race and awesome shifting and power band in all settings( except stock lol but we all know stock sucks). Very satisfied. I think powerstruck has a bit more power than php with a bit less smoke. Php shifting is a tad more aggressive. My egts stay in check all the time and haven't had any problems to speak of. I highlyY recommend powerstruck especially if you are local to Indiana. Great customer service he answered the phone at like 8 at night and emailed me new tunes at 9 during my chip install because I originally had the wrong pcm code

Latest posts

Members online