truck45027.jpg

truck45024.jpg

truck45022.jpg

truck45021.jpg

truck45020.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
Not even oems? They stick out like a inch

Yea what would the point be of adding the OEM's then? not gonna do crap for coverage especially with how far those things stick out, plus seems the whole idea is to have a look of the tires being seperated from the vehicle, so flares wouldn't help unless you put some cutouts on there and stepped up to 40's

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
maybe OEM's at least that's an extra inch of no rocks... but if you go any bigger than OEM flares ill be pissed lol. thats why it look so good now.. i refuse to do flares on mine cause the look is sweet wide

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Yea what would the point be of adding the OEM's then? not gonna do crap for coverage especially with how far those things stick out, plus seems the whole idea is to have a look of the tires being seperated from the vehicle, so flares wouldn't help unless you put some cutouts on there and stepped up to 40's

So most of the rocks hit the flare instead of the side of the truck...

TripleE44

Reaction score
That looks really slick man. But I'm not sure I could handle the thought of my paint getting beat to **** on the gravel road all the time. Also, is that legal in NY? I always thought the further north you got the more strict they were with tires sticking out and mudflaps.

Latest posts

Members online