Pillar gauges

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
abubeda8.jpg

It's a blurry picture but you get the idea.

B585Ford

Reaction score
That looks great. Very clean.
Where did you find the tray that you mounted to the fuse box? My WG regulator is over there and I have been trying to find an option so that I could mount it like you did....as you know, if you mount the bracket it will block you from being able to open the fuse box.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
That looks great. Very clean.

Where did you find the tray that you mounted to the fuse box? My WG regulator is over there and I have been trying to find an option so that I could mount it like you did....as you know, if you mount the bracket it will block you from being able to open the fuse box.

Thanks bud.

That's what came on the truck. The brain just sits right on top of the fuse block. Idk what the bracket is there for. But it holds the brain perfectly.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Man that is a really nice setup. So with that 'brain', you're saying it's a plug n play system for pretty much any gauge you want to run? How much does that cost and where can I get one??

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Man that is a really nice setup. So with that 'brain', you're saying it's a plug n play system for pretty much any gauge you want to run? How much does that cost and where can I get one??

Yes it is plug and play after the initial install. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for that setup, I can get you taken care of bud.

Last edited:

CAT35niner

Reaction score

Yes it's plug and play. Put a sensor where you need it. Run three wires to the brain. Out of the brain an three wire harness runs into the cab up to the gauges and if there is a sensor in the system and you plug the gauge in it will recognize it and read. Just need to tap into your harness in the truck for key power and lights. You need ground and 12v power to the brain to work. There is a selection of gauges you can run. Different faces and colors. Hit up Josh and he will set you up. Just fair warning they aren't cheap.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I still don't under stand the brain thing

It's pretty simple. You have a computer that mounts in the engine bay. You install your sensors (boost, bp, oil psi, oil temp, coolant temp, etc...) The sensors wire to the brain instead of directly to the gauges them selves. From the brain, a 3 wire harness gets ran inside the cab and you add however many plugs you need for however many gauges you are using. Then you plug your gauges in wherever you want them and the brain knows which gauge needs which reading. Boom, you have gauges. Like in matt's truck he has more than 3 gauges but he has a 3 pod pillar. He normally doesn't run a BP gauge, but if the truck is on the dyno, he can just pop out one gauge, and pop in the BP gauge and it will read backpressure instead of whatever the old gauge in that spot was reading. It's really cool.