Platinum rim value?

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I just sold mine (off a '12 lariat) with tires for $1k + $160 in freight.

Misjudged the weight and lost another hundred bucks in shipping. Each one weighs 94lbs! + a box of center caps and lugs.
So I got $900 :(

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I sold my lariat set for $500 .. My salesman at ford offered and I took.

mwdguy

Reaction score
I posted mine up for $1800 in the local classifieds and sold in 2 days for asking price. Price was with tires and 3000 miles. In Alberta Canada. Other people were asking $2200.

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
If there is anyone in the CO area that would be interested in picking up my Platinum wheels and tires? They have less than 200 miles on them. I haven't gotten around to taking pics of them and posting them on Craigslist yet.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the great price on the wheels/tires Mike..... When am I getting them? My tires are getting pretty bald and have chunks missing from them from those 4wd launches ;-)

launches will be much better with a better tire !!! 2 weeks or so id say. gotta get lift on first.

Yourfnmother

Reaction score
If there is anyone in the CO area that would be interested in picking up my Platinum wheels and tires? They have less than 200 miles on them. I haven't gotten around to taking pics of them and posting them on Craigslist yet.

Price and general location? Ive got a buddy in colorado right now that couple possibly meet you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.