Please Welcome Bent Performance!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am please to announce the addition of Bent Performance to our great lineup of sponsors here.

Chris (smokinstroker) and Nick (Sirizzotti) are certainly no new comers to the site.

The guys @ Bent Performance can get you pretty much whatever you may need for your rig. They carry all the top lines in the business.

Their website is under construction, but look for it to be fully operational soon.

www.bentperformance.com

Thanks again Chris, and Nick for supporting our site.

GET BENT!

:pimp:

weazel

Reaction score
Sweet, welcome, hopefully all us power junkies can keep the money rolling for you

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Glad to be on board fellas. We offer an extensive list of performance parts for just about every application and would like to open our competitive pricing to the community, so please don't hesitate to contact us with a product in mind. If it's something out of our reach, we will get you in touch with one of the many reputable vendors on psa. Feel free to pm or call me with any questions. Thanks guys.

Welcome! I've spoke with Nick on the phone a couple times real good guy.

Likewise Rykan. I'll be calling you soon.

04stroker

Reaction score
Glad to be on board fellas. We offer an extensive list of performance parts for just about every application and would like to open our competitive pricing to the community, so please don't hesitate to contact us with a product in mind. If it's something out of our reach, we will get you in touch with one of the many reputable vendors on psa. Feel free to pm or call me with any questions. Thanks guys.

Likewise Rykan. I'll be calling you soon.

Sounds good bud let me know if you need anything.