Plugs for Dpf wires

White_monster

Reaction score
This is not something I am pusueing now as I'm not a vendor nor do I have time at this point in my life. I'm sure someone will figure a kit out. Sorry guys, becoming a vendor is out of my budget.

trugertha

Reaction score
Would be nice if it included caps for plugs under the hood as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cappa

Reaction score
Yup I would be interested as well, got a 15 I'm planning on ******** in the near future here and would like some protection in case I ever have to go back to stock.

S Lindmark

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of this. My connectors are starting to turn green after one year. Have to put back on once a year too. Please put something together.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
im all for a vendor making these but why couldn't one get the pigtails and make their own by removing the wiring and sealing it off with an epoxy?

live life full throttle

bigblzr94

Reaction score
how about going to a salvage yard and cutting them off a wrecked 6.7? go to a pick a part and get what you need.

WatchTryst

Reaction score
how about going to a salvage yard and cutting them off a wrecked 6.7? go to a pick a part and get what you need.

Would a salvage yard allow one to clip ends like that? I would think they would want you to take the whole part unless they let you take only the actual pieces you need.

NovaKid69

Reaction score
Hang tight this is in the works. Will report back soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.