PMF single traction bars installed

bpb424

Reaction score
Installed my new pmf single bar traction bars Saturday. My setup is sort of a hybrid using his old style blocks from the floating bars, but adapted to his single bars.
These bars are VERY heavy duty and well built. He is a pic of the frame end uniball joint. I like the little machined skull lol. Too bad no one will ever see it.*

af25b425.jpg

Axel end is a fixed joint*

4b0e3e93.jpg

Here is how the frame end attaches*(there is a bolt that hasn't been installed in this pic)

2619b494.jpg

And here is a quick pic of the finished product*

18b85adf.jpg

It is amazing how well these helped my shifting. It shifts like a dream now and highway shutter had disappeared too.

Thanks Trevor for another great product! I would 100% recommend this to anyone!*

neverkickn

Reaction score
So, i'll be that dickLOL

How much do you want for them shipped to 72120?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Didn't you buy the bars for a long bed by accident? I think I remember that. Just wondering if you ever had the old style and why you would switch to these.

bpb424

Reaction score
LOL, this is the classified/for sale section
nice bars

Ha is it? well hell... my bad.. maybe a mod will move it for me.

Didn't you buy the bars for a long bed by accident? I think I remember that. Just wondering if you ever had the old style and why you would switch to these.

yea I bought long bed bars thinking they would fit:doh:, but trevor said they wouldn't. I've never used the other style of bars, but I still have them laying in my garage if anyone is interested

Zmann

Reaction score
google precision metal fab and see price and other cool parts,
alwil longbeds bars are the same the cab has no impact

Tonka350

Reaction score
actually the bars would be different on a cclb vs an eclb. they are a big longer for the added difference ( or should be in a good design ) in wheel base.

a ccsb and eclb are around the same wb though so those wouldn't be different.....same goes for a rclb and ecsb truck....same matter entails.

Chad

Latest posts

Members online