pmf suspension questions (2015)

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i have a few questions, i was hoping someone could help me with. i have a 2015 superduty with a 6" stage 2 procomp lift and fox shocks all around. i was interested in upgrading my trackbar and draglink (amongst other things) to the pmf version, mainly because mines has surface rust on it and its just unsightly to me lol. so instead of just spraying it, might as well upgrade it to superior stuff. i do have some questions i was hoping someomecould shed some light on.

-for the hd draglink, will the direct replacement work with my setup? what does +1" longer than stock mean? and is there an added benefit if i chose that option?

-with my procomp setup, im running the supplied 4" f250 procomp block (also came with a 5.5" f350 procomp block) and its a pretty leveled straight across. im wanting to buy the icon 7" spring and the pmf 5" block. would that be leveled or would i have to match the 5.5" f350 block to make it leveled?

-at the potential 7" of lift, should i order the pmf block with any degree of taper? (flat, 2.5. 5.0). conversely, right now the truck drives smooth, pretty much like oem.

-the moog hd tie rod is only offered for the passenger side? is there a driver side version?

i think thats all the questions i can think of right now. sorry if it seems like a lot. but im still understanding the truck since this is my first diesel. pic of my truck linked below for reference. thanks in advance.

DSC_2501_zpstphilu6l.jpg

Reaction score
I can help you get all the parts you need.

I don't think you need the +1 TRAC BAR, stock length should be ok.

You saying you have just a 4" Block in the rear with 6" lift up front and its leveled? Are you sure your blocks aren't stacked in the back now? 4" plus the factory?

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
josh: howzit. the procomp kit came with the 4" f250 block, 5.5" f350 block, along with the aal. it also has the aals installed. so the stock block was removed in favor of the supplied procomp components. if i added the 7" icon spring would the 5.5" block sit level or 5" block?

Last edited:

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
well if you do the 7" icon springs it should sit level, if you do the 7" springs and 5" block that 12" of lift

on my 6" lift i have a 8" block out back

as for the drag link i would go with the HD version that is rebuildable over the stock replacement one as the stock lower joint on the drag link is facing down with the HD version it faces up which will help drag link angles

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
str8ugly: thanks for the info. i was thinking of doing what you just stated. doing a 7" icon spring in the front and 5" pmf block in the rear with the procomp aals i have now. im guessing the aals give a 2" lift cause with my lift right now. its sitting with the aals, and the 4" procomp block in the rear and the truck is pretty much leveled.

does your truck have rake to it since youre running an 8" in the rear? from your avatar, the truck looks good! looks level to me, but maybe because its on an incline lol.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
it sits level on my truck, but im about to buy pmf traction bars, stage 2 with gussets, block mounting and a 7" block and im going to use 3/4 ubolt and a adjustable top plat so i can center my axle in my wheel well.

on the aal im not sure maybe 2" in your case. but i would remove the aal and go back to the stock setup it will ride better

Latest posts

Members online