• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Possible built obs truck part out

powerstroker66

Reaction score
i have a 96' f350 cab and chassis i have been building since june and i dont think i want to finish it due to needing a newer truck. Im not selling anything just yet unless the main components like the motor/trans have money down and declared sold Here are some of the go-fast parts and about what i need out of them to justify selling:

-E40d BTS with cooler and lines with 20k miles $3500
-D66 turbo 10k miles w/blank pedestal $1000
-Rosewood 180/100s with 2 starts on them-$1200
-T500 hpop and ipr w/ 2 starts-$300
-ARP head studded fully painted/redone long block with all new assessors-$1500
-superduty E fuel system w/aeromotive regulator SS braided lines-$600
-Factory dually alcoas with M/T tires freshly polished-$600
-grey 40/20/40 front seat MINT $500
-rust free complete sand blasted, epoxy primerd, urthaned frame/cab custom fabed hitch plate, trac bars, etc. ROLLER-$1500
-Myers 8' E47 plow set up $1200

call/text/pm with any further questions, pictures, inquiries..thanks 2156221406.

wildbill963258

Reaction score
man i dont mean you no disrespect and im not here to try to start a fight but the only thing you have on here that you have listed for the right price for anybody is the HPOP and IPR all the other stuff youre basically trying to sell them for what companies would sell them for brand new out of the box you might wanna consider lowering your prices on the other stuff by a couple hundred dollars man just a suggestion thats all just trying to help you out man.

Strokersace

Reaction score
man i dont mean you no disrespect and im not here to try to start a fight but the only thing you have on here that you have listed for the right price for anybody is the HPOP and IPR all the other stuff youre basically trying to sell them for what companies would sell them for brand new out of the box you might wanna consider lowering your prices on the other stuff by a couple hundred dollars man just a suggestion thats all just trying to help you out man.
Man, I mean no disrespect here. But you need to use some dang punctuation. Your criticism of the OP's prices is a mute point because your post was hard to read. I mean, come on man. If your brain pauses or the words stop, as you're saying them in your head, as you type, there's a perfect place for a comma or a period!!! It's not difficult.

if you truly talk like this in person with no pauses or breaks between sentences you must be a dandy to have a conversation with no really I mean it come on man let's go wrench I like cupcakes I killed a guy with a trident lol

OP, I wish I was in the market for some of this stuff. Especially the trans. Good luck.

wildbill963258

Reaction score
Man, I mean no disrespect here. But you need to use some dang punctuation. Your criticism of the OP's prices is a mute point because your post was hard to read. I mean, come on man. If your brain pauses or the words stop, as you're saying them in your head, as you type, there's a perfect place for a comma or a period!!! It's not difficult.

if you truly talk like this in person with no pauses or breaks between sentences you must be a dandy to have a conversation with no really I mean it come on man let's go wrench I like cupcakes I killed a guy with a trident lol

OP, I wish I was in the market for some of this stuff. Especially the trans. Good luck.

I'm sorry thats just how i type. i would be interested in those injectors if you came down a couple of hundred dollars.

powerstroker66

Reaction score
Alright guys have determined i am selling the items as follows:

-complete drop in engine with all the goodies: -$3,500 no core
-BTS E40D need your GOOD e40d in return-$2800

Ill let this latest post sit for a week or two and see where it goes before i make a new post.

ghohouston

Reaction score

Ill let this latest post sit for a week or two and see where it goes before i make a new post.

PM me with your price shipped to 75067 for the e40d bts please. Any chance you'd part with it without a core? Want a zf5?

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score

What does "drop in with all the goodies" mean? Engine wise? Details, by pm if you'd like, please.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.