Power Hungry Perdormance

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with any of php tunes? I am looking at the new hydra chips

PA Stroker

Reaction score
I had them when my truck was still stockish. I liked their tunes truck ran really well, tranny shifted really nice, and egts never got hot. I'm probably gonna go back to their tunes and a hydra chip when funds allow.

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm stock other then turbo exhaust intake. You mean getting ahold of them to order or customer support

bigwhite94

Reaction score
I have there 6 position chip right now. Love the tunes, never had a problem getting in touch with them at all. Haven't had to talk to them recently though.

greyford1979

Reaction score
My brother and I both have their tunes. Love them! Both trucks run great with them...nice smooth power, shift well, very little smoke, etc...My brother and I actually had no problems getting ahold of them. My brother had a no start problem when he installed his(he didn't have the contacts cleaned off well enough) and Bill responded to him immediately and had the problem solved within minutes. :thumbup:

jaybuller

Reaction score
I can get ahold of them easy? Now they are busy so anything custom seems to take a few weeks to get done but they'll answer questions and what not you have and ship out standard chips and products fast. If I get a busy signal or whatever I just try again in 5 minutes and usually get them.

Terry_7.3

Reaction score
I got my hydra and custom tunes from them around christmas time. Took about 3 weeks total, which i didn't think was too bad at all. I was always emailing and calling them though.
Bill is a great guy to talk to btw.

George4

Reaction score
Its been over a month since I emailed them and sent Bill a PM about wanting custom tunes. I have yet to get any reply. Can't imagine if I got them and need to adjust something. I had to get my tunes elsewhere...

Rupp250

Reaction score
First off I have never dealt with them before, but after reading numerous posts about how people couldn't get there email or pm answered, I would look elsewhere. I f a vendor has time to get on the forums and post why don't they have the time for a customer that they already took money from.

I have had good luck with Matt at Gearhead, before and after my purchase.

jaybuller

Reaction score
Pm and email? I call, I want to know for sure they are getting what I'm saying or wanting. If I don't hear back after a week or so I bug them by calling them and things get done. I wouldn't rely on pm for sure I bet they get 20 or 30 pms a day just asking normal questions....

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
They are fast to take your money and slow to get products out to you! I would look elsewhere I think their customer service is bad and if they are that busy why don't the hire an extra person to help out

mandkole

Reaction score
Get with Derek at Vision-- the tuning load is the easy part and he's got lots of tunes. The deal is, Bill is one guy and very busy, so for him using others to distribute the product is the way to go. If you want to meet him, go to a live tune in your area-- I wanted to meet him at Vision last week, but just couldnt make it.

under pressure

Reaction score
All these tuners are extremely busy, the big picture, theres a hand full of these guys, and thousands of guys looking for info on tunes. Unless you need to add something very specific, just order what you want from the website, or other vendor. I found best to email little stuff, but i will call all day if i have an issue. Ive tried a couple different shops, though not php, theres just days i cant get through.

I will say No Limit has bent over backwards to fix my pcm issues, though time consuming....shipping etc.. Well worth the wait.

jaybuller

Reaction score
I really feel between all the tuners on this site they are all outstanding tuners. Heck if you can try them all. The 4 I've tried all were good but they all had little quirks that either I liked or didn't like. If you can't get ahold of php go to the next guy! They all are comparable with their tunes as far as power,reliability goes.

02BigD

Reaction score
Ill just be blunt, there is no way 3 weeks to get tunes is acceptable. There have been many threads about PHP's lack of timeliness resolving people's issues. Why even chance waiting a long time to get your tunes?

Matt @ Gearhead, Swamps, and Beans, all have gotten tunes to me within 1 week. That's good customer service.

Latest posts

Members online