Powerstroke214's build thread

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
On the 6.0 its pretty straight forward. Move the alternator out of your way and that makes it even easier.

I watched a video where the alt was removed, looked a lot easier lol. And I'll need easy…"hardest" thing I've done was replacing coolant hoses. Now, I'll have 2 6.0s taken apart, lol.

I'm going to get the turbo installation kits(or whatever they're called) from ferd. And I'll need to make sure I get the boots back on the 03 nice and tight. So I don't have to deal w/ it again lol. Bad enough I'll be redoing mine…with this stupid azz plastic ic pipe…

I was thinking about polishing the ic pipes, but I think painting them this color would look decent and take less time/energy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405436928.772778.jpg

I'm looking forward to the pita I'm sure this will be…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'm gonna polish mine today. Depending on how lazy I feel.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sooo…they're still dull huh…?

Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405465730.294110.jpg
Install kits

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405465744.593445.jpg
Victim…er donor. 04 with 17xk miles. 08/03 build. And it had some issues, been to the shop twice, pretty sure it got an oil cooler, so the turbo has been out twice in the last 6 weeks or so. Should be pretty loosened up, still hit it with wd40 though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sooo…they're still dull huh…?

Lol

View attachment 29477
Install kits

View attachment 29478
Victim…er donor. 04 with 17xk miles. 08/03 build. And it had some issues, been to the shop twice, pretty sure it got an oil cooler, so the turbo has been out twice in the last 6 weeks or so. Should be pretty loosened up, still hit it with wd40 though.

How much they asking for that truck? Lol

Posted while doing something dumb.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
How much they asking for that truck? Lol

$1000000

Til next week. Only because I want to use this one since the turbo has been out recently. Should be easier. It'll be back to it's normal price of lebum thou next week though. She's a little rougher than I'd like, but a beauty compared to some of your Yankee trucks.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Color looks like poop. I'm gonna get myself in trouble and end up selling this truck and buying a 6.0. I see it happening.

swinky

Reaction score
Color looks like poop. I'm gonna get myself in trouble and end up selling this truck and buying a 6.0. I see it happening.

you're an idiot. you can't even keep your sebum tree running right. trust me man you don't want a 6.0

dsberman94

Reaction score
7.tree runs fine. Just needed some batteries. Half the reason I have an issue is I pay too much a month on the loan. Need a newer truck that I can get a longer loan on. This truck is still worth more than I owe if I sell it outright.

And I wouldn't be hot ridding it down a drag strip like you do.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Still decent. Got the oil really hot towing and it still ran and idled pretty smooth. It would probably be fine on stock injectors. Things a tank

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Still decent. Got the oil really hot towing and it still ran and idled pretty smooth. It would probably be fine on stock injectors. Things a tank
it idled like dog chit when I was there. if you didnt change the hpop then it prolly still idles like dog chit. no. its not a tank. but that is exactly what your hpo is doing, is tanking... its a p.o.s.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Idles better with the new pushrods. Still some improvement to be made I think. Also the new tunes have it idling better. I can't wait to get the dam hpop. Just need more work from my construction job to get it.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Here's the sad part, one of the better idling 7.3s I've heard in person around here.

swinky

Reaction score
That's like saying you're one of the least gay guys that sucks dick. You're still gay sperman.

Latest posts

Members online