Powr2stroke's Build

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Decided that it was time to share with ya'll about whats been getting done with my truck .
Here's a build list and I will try add pics as I can . I'm not to good with computers so bare with me.

Elites high powers
EGR delete and wastegate
Elite tranny
studs and new hg's
valve springs
pushrods
6.0 ex. manifolds
spearco
dirty diesel coldside and elbow
AFE air
stock fuel for now

here's a start
IMG951143.png

saying goodbye to the old
IMG956810.png

Last edited:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
That's an awesome parts list man. Who did the build? Whats the fuel system plan for down the road? I wanna see pics too.

Shane I sent her to Aarons for all this . I'm not sure yet on the fuel part , I'm kinda liking how Erik went but I just ran short on funds after trying to nail down all the big stuff at once..

more pics , mocking up turbos and 6.0 manifolds
IMG953843.png

IMG955207.png

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Very solid build man. i wish i could lay down the money for HPs. how far into the build r they like time wise? its gonna be a fun platform and a sleeper on a stock appearence truck.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
a few more pics
IMG950317.png

went with gloss black powdercoat on the x-over and hotside , i thought it would help " pop " Robs coldside bling.
IMG950129.png

getting close
IMG950378.png

Last edited:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I love the look of Rob's elbow. I wish it fit with the twin fueler. You have one sweet ride, just a little jealous of you right now.
I think I wore Rob out through the winter waiting for those elbows to get done . Thanks Shane ! but its not much compared to yours and where yours is headed but ya it should be fun.. i've got a lot cosmetic stuff to weed through yet . wheels and tires etc but i'm pretty excited to say the least .

White_monster

Reaction score
You'll have yours dialed in when you get it from Rudy's and I'll be tweaking mine for awhile as I'm learning as I go. Installing parts is easy it's the tuning I'm not perfect with. Enjoy your truck.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
You'll have yours dialed in when you get it from Rudy's and I'll be tweaking mine for awhile as I'm learning as I go. Installing parts is easy it's the tuning I'm not perfect with. Enjoy your truck.

ya i kinda cheated :D stuck sitting around all winter with a bad shoulder and surfing around the old hangout got the better of me . You get those Max powers yet ?

BFT

Reaction score
its amazing how this set up runs! i think mike made 520 with the x street from eric. thats the same tune that was used for the DP article on the tow test.

youre going to love it for sure, bud

Latest posts

Members online