**Pre-Order SPE 6.7 Powerstroke Drop-In Turbo System**

SPE

Reaction score
**Pre-Order SPE 6.7 Powerstroke Drop-In Turbo System**

Due to the known failure of the factory Ford/Garrett turbo, SPE has tested & designed an extremely durable & simple replacement turbo system. This system was designed to be a drop-in turbo allowing the use of the OEM intake manifold & any OEM or aftermarket intake systems. Both available turbo sizes are capable of making well over 500hp with SPE's CP4 dual fueler (coming soon). There will also be an add on intercooler and pipping kit for this system in the near future if the customer desires to upgrade. This turbo system is not going to add 100hp to your tuned truck. As stated, this turbo is capable of making more power than the OEM turbo with the correct fuel modifications. We have also noticed through testing that the power is much more gradual and will be much easier on the factory internals. The street turbo system will be capable of 600hp and the race kit 700hp+ with correct fueling. This is a modular system that can be added to and changed in the future with other SPE upgrades such as compounds.

Includes<br>
-Turbo and pedestal assembly
-Cast stainless back purged tig welded up pipe assembly
-Stainless down pipe and clamp
-Stainless intercooler pipe
-All necessary couplers and clamps
-All mounting hardware
-Lower intake manifold for non-cab & chassis trucks
-Pedestal and turbo gasket
-SPE turbo system tune for MCC

* 90 day warranty on any manufacturer defects
* This product can be installed with emission components in place but is recommended for use as an off road product.

Click this link to save on your $300 on your turbo system by pre-ordering today!!

IMG_1504_zps2bd262cb.jpg

IMG_1488_zps783e82a6.jpg

IMG_1483_zps4228bae5.jpg

IMG_1480_zps69d01b1f.jpg

IMG_1479_zpsc4f6d365.jpg

IMG_1475_zps8ac4a15f.jpg

bricewise

Reaction score
On your site and this post it makes mention of a street turbo vs a race kit. Which is this? Or am I misreading and those are future products?

SPE

Reaction score
On your site and this post it makes mention of a street turbo vs a race kit. Which is this? Or am I misreading and those are future products?

Street vs Race is related to the turbo size. I'm updating that on there at this time.

-Amy@SPE

Last edited:

bricewise

Reaction score
Can this installation and your future dual fueler be installed with cab on? Or are these cab off installations? Apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.

bricewise

Reaction score
And one last question for now...I think...Will you offer different powder coating options? For instance I really like your guys white turbos.

mysticblu999

Reaction score
May have to have one. So I can use this if I decide to go twins?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Elliott

Reaction score
Looks like a great option for a lot of people wanting to get rid of the stock turbo, really liking the fact that SPE has put some thought into this and made it a "modular" design and a bigger atmospheric turbo can be added later to make it a compound setup. It's going to be a nice way of slowly working the HP up, rather than having to switch everything out should you change your mind or are looking for more power down the road. Good to see the extra R&D time and testing are going into these products before they're released to the public. Good stuff SPE!!!

Members online

No members online now.