Programmer 6.7l

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Does any one know how well the SCT programmer works on the 6.7 liter powerstroke? I'd like an H&S but they're a little pricey for what I can do right now. So basically what would be a good programmer for around $500.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
The torq 2.2 is supposed to be a good product. Its just a newer version of the 2.0 that was recommended. Eric also has tunes for the SCT which were supposed to perform very well that you may want to talk to him about.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so far, IMO , the mcc stuff is best by a landslide. you have a growing abundance of choices for tuning and a very open tuning platform for new stuff. im running gearhead right now with my 63 and its defintely the best so far.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey bigpower, who is mcc? How much does their stuff run?

mcc is maxx calibration control for hs. it the platform basis to tune your truck with custom tunes, either by you, or the tuner of your choice. add 200$ for this option on top of your hs purchase. (minimaxx or black maxx.) i think mcc is available for xrt now? not sure...

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Yea but your talking like $1800. I don't have right now. In the future for sure! Just looking for something around $500 to help with the lag from 0-50mph

BlueOx

Reaction score
Don't waste your time and money man. I did the same thing your wanting to do and I can tell ya it's not worth it. Take that $500 and save it for the H&S and you'll thank me later.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Save your $500 now and put that towards H&S, unless you wanna end up spending $2,300.... Granted you'll be able to sell the SCT later but you wont get all your money back

Radioflyer

Reaction score
mcc is maxx calibration control for hs. it the platform basis to tune your truck with custom tunes, either by you, or the tuner of your choice. add 200$ for this option on top of your hs purchase. (minimaxx or black maxx.) i think mcc is available for xrt now? not sure...

Yes MCC is available for XRT Pro...not the old XRT though

Latest posts

Members online