Project Ultimate Work Truck

B.Warning

Reaction score
Trucks lookin good man! Whens the bumper gonna be done and on?

live life full throttle

Thanks prick.

Hey my dog is getting old and like the rest of us losing his hair and turning gray.

I got the bumper all welded up, now I just need to grind the welds smooth. I'm working on it in my free time since I'm behind with dirt work.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks prick.

Hey my dog is getting old and like the rest of us losing his hair and turning gray.

I got the bumper all welded up, now I just need to grind the welds smooth. I'm working on it in my free time since I'm behind with dirt work.

Cool... btw if you knew how to weld, they wouldnt need ground off.. personally I like seeing the weld. But it wont look smooth and fluent with them left on either..

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Cool... btw if you knew how to weld, they wouldnt need ground off.. personally I like seeing the weld. But it wont look smooth and fluent with them left on either..

live life full throttle

Oh kiss my a$$.

I did think about leaving the welds bare and just painting it but figured that myself and others can appreciate the look of clean crisp welds others would think it looked unfinished. And since I wouldn't feel like explaining myself all the time said screw it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Oh kiss my a$$.

I did think about leaving the welds bare and just painting it but figured that myself and others can appreciate the look of clean crisp welds others would think it looked unfinished. And since I wouldn't feel like explaining myself all the time said screw it.

Gee thats a hard explanation..... dude says, why did you leave the welds on? Brian says cuz I like seeing them... end of discussion.... lazy bastard... but yeah im sure repeating it every single day would get old.

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Gee thats a hard explanation..... dude says, why did you leave the welds on? Brian says cuz I like seeing them... end of discussion.... lazy bastard... but yeah im sure repeating it every single day would get old.

live life full throttle

And then to leave them that way and have a picky sumbitch like yourself critic them, point out every little flaw or twitch I made, and try to explain to me proper welding technique that I don't care to hear about because I'm not a certified professional rod burner and would likely tell them or you to just piss off.... That's why I chose to grind them smooth so I don't have to hear it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
And then to leave them that way and have a picky sumbitch like yourself critic them, point out every little flaw or twitch I made, and try to explain to me proper welding technique that I don't care to hear about because I'm not a certified professional rod burner and would likely tell them or you to just piss off.... That's why I chose to grind them smooth so I don't have to hear it.

Lmao!! your right. Lol

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yes I still need to wash it but here's the outcome from yesterday.

aqumyse8.jpg

amaje6aq.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Looks great. Any kind of flex in the truck will make the tires contact the bed tho wont it? Or load on it, but I'm assuming your running air bags. The tire clearance on the bed just seems crazy tight.

sootie

Reaction score
looks great, i wonder if it would save your paint some and provide more 360* view if you moved your lightbar to the headache rack?

MINK

Reaction score
I know this is beat to death but I really cant wait to see the truck detailed and with centercaps - looking good!

B.Warning

Reaction score
looks great, i wonder if it would save your paint some and provide more 360* view if you moved your lightbar to the headache rack?
The headache rack sits perfectly flush with the top of the cab. I installed the bed lower than recommended but as low as I possibly could. I hate when a headache rack sits higher than the cab. The light is also to wide to sit on the rack itself.
Lookin good!
Thanks man
I know this is beat to death but I really cant wait to see the truck detailed and with centercaps - looking good!
You people are wearing my ass out with the detail and center cap crap. I'll get to it when I get to it.

LOL Thanks bud
I can't wait to see it with the leveling kit and 5" traction blocks.

Sent from my I fone 5

Well I got the lift put on today and I'm installing the bumper tomorrow. So I'll get pics and may even clean it for you guys.

Latest posts

Members online