PSA 2014 tshirts?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ahh. Sweet. Wasn't sure if they were a continuing item or a one time run deal. Will order a couple this weekend I hope.

weazel

Reaction score
I am not a fan of pink, but I think we should make a breast cancer shirt, for the forum, and maybe charge a little more for it and use the extra to donate to a breast cancer organization

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Jbenso127

Reaction score
I am not a fan of pink, but I think we should make a breast cancer shirt, for the forum, and maybe charge a little more for it and use the extra to donate to a breast cancer organization

Awesome idea.. The ole lady and I would definitely rock some breast cancer shirts.

weazel

Reaction score
Awesome idea.. The ole lady and I would definitely rock some breast cancer shirts.

So would mine, I'm dumb as a box o rocks but every now and then, I have an idea, and sometimes they are not that bad

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Awesome idea weaz. My girlfriend lost one of her best friends to breast cancer and would love a shirt. I would order 2 also!

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
Awesome idea weaz. My girlfriend lost one of her best friends to breast cancer and would love a shirt. I would order 2 also!

live life full throttle

My mom is a survivor, maybe it could be black and pink and say Powerstrokearmy loves boobs, or something better written by a smart person

weazel

Reaction score
What about "save the twins"

"Super duty's for booby's"

"Boost for boobs"

"Nitrous for nipples"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.