PSA Sticker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
should we put 3 stamps on it and than ship it with 3 more stamps inside???

this is very hard forme to grasp....... LOL

YTeel

Reaction score
Thats probley a good idea to do that, I was going to put 2 on mine only because I'm alot closer.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Thats probley a good idea to do that, I was going to put 2 on mine only because I'm alot closer.

For USPS regular mail it doesnt matter how close you are. It goes by weight. The same package would take the same amount of stamps no matter where it is coming from or going to.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
What I did was buy a pack of 4 9x13 yellow envelops. Addresssed them. 1 to my house and 1 to gare's. I folded the one to me, affixed 3 first class stamps. Then inserted it into the envelope to gare. On the envelope to gare I affixed 3 more stamps. Total of 6 stamps. 3 per envelope. it is recomended to write white or silver on the envelope for the color of sticker you want. Then deposit the envelpoe in the mailbox and wait for the magic to happen.

JMart

Reaction score
Got my sticker today. need to do some cleaning on the truck and some modifying to the sticker and I will get it put on.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
You should be getting my envelope by tomorrow or the next day. Scratched up a nice little PSA drawing in there for ya too :thumbsup:. Thanks again for doing this for us. I know I sure appreciate it.

06 stroker

Reaction score
Ill be sending mine out tomorrow. Thanks for doing this. Ill put a piece of paper inside stating the color.

CAT97

Reaction score
Thanks Gare. Rec'd on Saturday and installed same day. Looks cool on back window of camper shell.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Just had my PSA sticker made and installed. Going to have to resize when I get to the house.

IMAG0339.png

Holy **** thats a lot of sticker...

Edit: if your getting paid for this I want in... :D

LOL jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online