***-R for stock truck

salt_life_87

Reaction score
So I've used the search function and nothing popped up or is within a couple of years and I'm hoping better input is out there. Looking to turn off my EGR since I have a EGR feeder pipe bellow leak and it's cheaper to turn it off and put in a plate then have it replaced.

Stock 08 with 97k miles looking to run a new ***-R with straight pipe and airaid intake. Has anyone purchased the ****** with 70hp tune lately and have any good input? New it's looking like upper 300s with a discount plus a simple straight pipe I can have my exhaust issue fixed for less than the labor to replace the oem feeder pipe.

Any helpful input/advice would be appreciated. If it's bad I'm just going to go with a SCT x4. Thanks.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Alot of guys on the facebook 6.4 group run the ***-R with no issues that i've ever heard of. Go for it.

salt_life_87

Reaction score
Thanks, I was reading the details on the product and it says it doesn't ****** the EGR valve it just turns it off I'm just assuming as long as the code is off I can put on block off plates without any issue.

jtc96

Reaction score
i have the tuner and fully ******d both egr and *** and i like it

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
So I've used the search function and nothing popped up or is within a couple of years and I'm hoping better input is out there. Looking to turn off my EGR since I have a EGR feeder pipe bellow leak and it's cheaper to turn it off and put in a plate then have it replaced.

Stock 08 with 97k miles looking to run a new ***-R with straight pipe and airaid intake. Has anyone purchased the ****** with 70hp tune lately and have any good input? New it's looking like upper 300s with a discount plus a simple straight pipe I can have my exhaust issue fixed for less than the labor to replace the oem feeder pipe.

Any helpful input/advice would be appreciated. If it's bad I'm just going to go with a SCT x4. Thanks.

theres def better options out there, but it does what its supposed to do and it does make a noticable difference. We have installed prob over 100 without any issues

salt_life_87

Reaction score
Nice I noticed they have a touchscreen option with tunes up to 120 hp, doubt that tune could cause more harm then good but it's flirting with sct x4 pricing.

Latest posts

Members online