Race truck on ebay

01platinum

Reaction score
Good luck with that truck. I have been looking at it for a while. Hope it runs good for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

lubeowner

Reaction score
Actual the guy that owned it is a big mustang 10.5 racer. Built it as he wanted to grow his diesel performance side and just found it to hard to race so many vehicles.

He was very methodical about how he built this truck and only doing one change at a time until he got proven results. Then he would move to the next change. One of his last things to do was building the turbo setup. He found that the way the air to water was mounted was cooling the air so much the truck would actually starting using the cold temp tables in the programing. His plans were once he go the air side finished then he was going to be upgrading the fuel injectors and so forth.

So if this truck is actually kept and raced we will continue down the same paths. Improve the airflow and give it more fuel. What I mean by kept and raced, is everything around here is for sale. If we make money on the deal it is gone. Anything you fall in love with just costs you money. So this truck can be yours if you want it.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Did anybody ever confirm his numbers in that ad? It wa mentioned he was taking credit for Craig's times down at PRI and i don't think we ever got clarification.

Regardless, congrats on the new truck Jeremy

davey99ps

Reaction score
Actual the guy that owned it is a big mustang 10.5 racer. Built it as he wanted to grow his diesel performance side and just found it to hard to race so many vehicles.

He was very methodical about how he built this truck and only doing one change at a time until he got proven results. Then he would move to the next change. One of his last things to do was building the turbo setup. He found that the way the air to water was mounted was cooling the air so much the truck would actually starting using the cold temp tables in the programing. His plans were once he go the air side finished then he was goig to be upgrading the fuel injectors and so forth.

So if this truck is actually kept and raced we will continue down the same paths. Improve the airflow and give it more fuel. What I mean by kept and raced, is everything around here is for sale. If we make money on the deal it is gone. Anything you fall in love with just costs you money. So this truck can be yours if you want it.
Will the truck be registerable here in Wi under a salvage title? If so, i may be interested

davey99ps

Reaction score
Make sure you have a lot of ether!!

As much as is love to run that motor, realistically I'd sell the race motor an go back to something closer to stock. Kinda putting the cart in front of the horse though, Idk how much he's gonna want for it an what kind of shape the body/interior is in

lubeowner

Reaction score
Will the truck be registerable here in Wi under a salvage title? If so, i may be interested

As much as is love to run that motor, realistically I'd sell the race motor an go back to something closer to stock. Kinda putting the cart in front of the horse though, Idk how much he's gonna want for it an what kind of shape the body/interior is in
That is kind of the plans. May have to register it to my shop in Iowa first. Iowa has some of the easiest laws in the country to get the titles in. Wi and Il are a lot more strict. Also project Cheap Horsepower has a clean title, so that opens up some options, if needed.

Latest posts

Members online