Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Well went to add the post filter, hit the key, fuel lab pump is super quiet.....pulled the supply hose off and won't even pull fuel from a bucket. Time to call fuel lab on Monday. :mad:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Called fuel lab, sending pump in tomorrow to see if it can be warrantied. Going to double check everything and hook up a batter direct to double check everything. If it primes, awesome if not, send it off to fuel lab and see what they say.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Sent pump off today they should have it by wednesday and i'm hoping to have it back by friday so I can throw it in and get the truck done.
I pulled the pump and hooked it up directly to a 12v source and primed the line with fuel and still no go. Fuelab has been really easy to work with and said they'll get it turned around for me asap. Josh has been awesome to deal with :thumbsup:

On a side note, tonneau cover came in and that's going on tonight and throw my MPD CCV Re-route i've had sitting on my desk for a while on tonight and pull the turbo and change out wheels. See how adventerous I get.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Much better. :)

ec2d70175b0b8aff4f183aee0b2aa142.jpg

af0422a523d0b705407c45eb0febb601.jpg

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Super easy to install, no cross bars, 6 clamps, no drilling, and that's it. I'm really happy how it turned out.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'll have pics up shortly,

well it looks like according to fuel lab something went through my tanks like sand or something.

Just what I wanted to hear. 120 bucks to fix the pump, be shipped back to me today....yay! :cursing:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'll have pics up shortly,

well it looks like according to fuel lab something went through my tanks like sand or something.

Just what I wanted to hear. 120 bucks to fix the pump, be shipped back to me today....yay! :cursing:
That sucks! You been messing around with someone's ol lady?! :p
Jk. Hope you don't have any more trouble!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Radioflyer

Reaction score
That sucks! You been messing around with someone's ol lady?! :p
Jk. Hope you don't have any more trouble!

Actually my old lady and I split about two weeks ago. LOL

But, I figured out something to keep that from happeneing. Weird thing, is i have a locking fuel cap so I wonder if we had some bad fuel around here at one point. I don't know, but i put a 100 micron inline 10 dollar diesel filter before the pump to catch anything. Save me from having to have the pump rebuilt again.

Will say, Josh @ Fuelab was very helpful through all of this. Great guy and great service!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Actually my old lady and I split about two weeks ago. LOL

But, I figured out something to keep that from happeneing. Weird thing, is i have a locking fuel cap so I wonder if we had some bad fuel around here at one point. I don't know, but i put a 100 micron inline 10 dollar diesel filter before the pump to catch anything. Save me from having to have the pump rebuilt again.

Will say, Josh @ Fuelab was very helpful through all of this. Great guy and great service!
Sorry to hear about you and your lady splitting up! Hopefully the filter doesn't let anything get through! And post some pics of the headlights when you get them installed.

Latest posts

Members online