• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ranch hands and Toolbox

cthis79

Reaction score
Hey yall, have a full set of ranch hand bumpers I want to get rid of.
The bumpers are in like new condition, front is gloss and the rear is rhino lined.
As far as the tool box, it's huge and I just dont need it anymore. Probably 3ft long and as deep as the bed. It's black diamond plate but the paint's fading.

I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. I'm in Houston and would rather deal local.

I'd actually love to trade the ranch hands for stock chrome bumpers plus some cash. Throw out offers, if I like what I see I'll pm you.

Thanks, Chris.

cthis79

Reaction score
Thanks Tx, I wish I had an 08 too lol. Here are the pics. Need specific dimensions on the box ask and I'll measure.
Rear bumper, rhino lined flat black
P1000469.jpg
View of toolbox from bed
P1000470.jpg
Width of toolbox (my truck is a long bed)
P1000471.jpg
Front bumper, gloss black
riggggg.jpg

cthis79

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, mainly because I was hopin to trade for stock chrome bumpers and some cash. Just to sell them 900 for both? If you want I'll throw the box in for an extra 100

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I start a new job here in a week and a half and they are talking about sending me down to Texas for some training, if they do and you still have them I'll take them. It's just too far to drive just for the bumpers alone.

g2shuck

Reaction score
I am interested in the bumpers the best way to contact me is text me at 573 253 9155

Strokin7

Reaction score
Text me about the front bumper if it will fit a 2000 model ill take it I got family in Houston who will pick it up for me 325 988 3422

yz85rider2002

Reaction score
Im interested in the front bumper as well and have an 07 chrome bumper I would be willing to trade.

YoungMT Hick

Reaction score
I have black bumper front and rear. Also have the 08 black rear. I would like to trade straight up but i am IN WA and going to MT soon. Dont think we can hook up but just throwing it out there.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
does the rear have back up sensors? couldnt tell from the pictures but saw you had king ranch badges so.... i have stock chrome bumpers i might be looking to trade plus cash

Latest posts

Members online