RBP Side Vent Grilles

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
Anyone running the RBP Side Vent Grilles? i just picked up a set of them and they look awesome. they come with double sided tape on the back but idk if i trust double sided tape holding the badges on, they have a decent weight to them.

ArmyPilot

Reaction score
Double sided tape is the new 200mph (duct) tape. The factory uses it so it should be good to go.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i saw the emblem. looks pretty smooth. you could plastidip or spray yours and have the security of your emblem being clicked into place if you wanted that stealth look ��.

theplumber

Reaction score
I plasti dip mine !! They look pretty nice !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
$495 rolmfao x 1,000,but hey if you must throw your $ away have @ it.

I won't have anything with RBP on it myself but who the *** are you to decide anything? Unless you're paying for his mods shut your cocktube and let him spend his money how he wants.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I won't have anything with RBP on it myself but who the *** are you to decide anything? Unless you're paying for his mods shut your cocktube and let him spend his money how he wants.

I guess you didn't understand the (if you really must throw your $ away have @ it part huh )
I can see the 8th grade was a real struggle for you.
:flipa:

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What the *** does "rolmfao" mean?! It's not throwing money away if it's something that they like or want!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Hey to each their own right,but theres alot better stuff to spend that hard earned $ on.
However i guess if you already have the important stuff & have $ to burn & just want to be different then cool,since it's not only expensive it's ugly that alone should help keep it unique right,just fyi there are several better options available.
And the rolmfao part ask somebody lol.:thumbsup:

gfulton

Reaction score
Hey to each their own right,but theres alot better stuff to spend that hard earned $ on.
However i guess if you already have the important stuff & have $ to burn & just want to be different then cool,since it's not only expensive it's ugly that alone should help keep it unique right,just fyi there are several better options available.
And the rolmfao part ask somebody lol.:thumbsup:

Chuck I see you are back to your old habits.........

Pockets

Reaction score
And the rolmfao part ask somebody lol.
He did ask somebody.... he asked you.

No reason to by a jerk. But anywho, *rolling over laughing my frigging ass off*

Last edited:

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Chuck I see you are back to your old habits.........

What stating an opinion or defending myself from such actions.
People just try&twist things around,i swear if i said oprah was ugly someone would argue that she's an 11 on a scale of 1-10 claiming she's a chocolate bo derek just to argue with me,but hey i'm cool with it, not my problem lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.