Rcd stainless manifolds.

89xj

Reaction score
Just starting to put a parts list together and have a quick question. I have a set of 6.0 manifolds on the shelf right now, just wondering if anyone has any experience with the rcd ones. Is there much benefit going with them over 6L manifolds?

89xj

Reaction score
-13C2-45A1-8190-2240C02B9D4A-4269-000003A9F43A2E66.jpg

These ones

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'm wondering aswell I may go with them, aswell I wonder if there uppipes have the wastegate pipe I want my wastegate attached to my uppipes.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Guys, Alot of the guys running these manifolds have yet to finish their builds. 1 guy I can think of off hand whose been runnign them is Daniel Peterson, hes a newer member on here, and his truck has had them for a while.

I've had them on my truck for about 5 months now, great fit and finish, great sound. Stupid fast spool up

On our up pipes, they are more expensive than anyone else's, but rightfully so. We use DOUBLE the stock wall thickness on our up pipes, so they will never blow out. They are available with the EGR riser in place or without it.

These are available through us or any of our PSA dealers, IE, Rudys, MPD, Elite, SDP, ETC are in stock in ALL Configurations.

Thanks, I know you'll both enjoy them

Jgon08

Reaction score
Guys, Alot of the guys running these manifolds have yet to finish their builds. 1 guy I can think of off hand whose been runnign them is Daniel Peterson, hes a newer member on here, and his truck has had them for a while.

I've had them on my truck for about 5 months now, great fit and finish, great sound. Stupid fast spool up

On our up pipes, they are more expensive than anyone else's, but rightfully so. We use DOUBLE the stock wall thickness on our up pipes, so they will never blow out. They are available with the EGR riser in place or without it.

These are available through us or any of our PSA dealers, IE, Rudys, MPD, Elite, SDP, ETC are in stock in ALL Configurations.

Jared the one with the egr riser is the one that can have the wastegate on it right?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Jared you need to get ore videos of the insane sound these things produce.. :poke:

I want to give these a try on my 6.0 this summer.

89xj

Reaction score
Perfect. Thanks Jared. I'll be sure to let you know when the time comes. Here's to hoping spring time will be good for me.
Also glad to hear they change the sound some.

jugger13

Reaction score

I bought the truck just before xmas but it had them on since mid September.
So couldn't say what the results were. But I'm sure they made a measurable difference. And the quality its top self.
Even with the back half of the exhaust being stock the truck sounds good so should sound real nice with the full 5" flo pro set up and all the other toys that will be going on.

Thanks again Jared!

Latest posts

Members online