RDP Truck Jam 2K15!!!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
We are right at a month away!!

Just wanting to let you all know. Thursday, October 8th we are going to be doing an open house here at our facility. Anyone and everyone is welcome and from Aaron, I and all of us here at Rudy's Diesel would love to see all of you guys come by and hang out with us!!

Also, we are working on a little intermission show for you all at the event on Saturday. What would you guys like to see?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We are right at a month away!!

Just wanting to let you all know. Thursday, October 8th we are going to be doing an open house here at our facility. Anyone and everyone is welcome and from Aaron, I and all of us here at Rudy's Diesel would love to see all of you guys come by and hang out with us!!

Also, we are working on a little intermission show for you all at the event on Saturday. What would you guys like to see?

A group version of feed the kitty ?

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Jeremy if you're doing the dancing I'm changing hotels! If not lmk what room y'all are in this could be a good time haha!

Jgon08

Reaction score
Hopefully there are some, haven't even booked yet. Worst case scenario I'll fall asleep on a friends floor or something lol

I no I'm going to try and book something today hopefully. What's the best spots?

swinky

Reaction score
I would've booked already but of course the damn coast Guard doesn't want to approve my leave. #militaryprobz

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Quality inn is the best place to stay. The ramada inn is also a nice place. Remember this is in Burlington nc not the old quality inn in Durham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Unquality Inn in Durham is a ****ing dump!

We booked 2 rooms at the Courtyard in Burlington this time around. Can't wait for the event.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
The Unquality Inn in Durham is a ****ing dump!

We booked 2 rooms at the Courtyard in Burlington this time around. Can't wait for the event.

Yes you are right! Good thing that is over with and everyone can stay in Burlington, Greensboro area now.

If anyone needs some help with finding some rooms, email me, PM, or call me directly and I try and help you!

Latest posts

Members online