ready to venture out with my mini maxx

bebo9b

Reaction score
Ive been using stock tune 90% of the time, going up to street tune for long trips.
When towing, both stock and tow tunes, and with both Tow/haul on and off, my TC will be locked all the way down to 2nd gear. No steep grades or heavy braking, i can be going 40 mph and let off for a light and it slams down to 2nd and up to about 4500 rpm.

I havent looked in to unlocking this and getting custom tunes, question is are there tunes to correct this or is it a feature of the MM

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ive been using stock tune 90% of the time, going up to street tune for long trips.
When towing, both stock and tow tunes, and with both Tow/haul on and off, my TC will be locked all the way down to 2nd gear. No steep grades or heavy braking, i can be going 40 mph and let off for a light and it slams down to 2nd and up to about 4500 rpm.

I havent looked in to unlocking this and getting custom tunes, question is are there tunes to correct this or is it a feature of the MM

you need custom tunes. we do a 10% off special when you buy the tunes and unlock from us. we can literally make the tunes to do exactly what you want ( within reason ) .

Horsemover

Reaction score
Lots of good options but no complaints on the Tyrant tunes I got from Mike. Shifting is night and day from the canned MM tunes.

Latest posts

Members online