rear a/c ?????

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
Ok i dont even know if its possible but I want to tap in under my dash and run a hose or two to the back of the truck as duck and make a some vents but I just want to see if anybody has done this yet

purpleheart350

Reaction score
:popcorn: I wanna do this as well just never thought to put it up. I was thinking about fabbing something up so that I could put in a second blower but I dont think there is room to. I was thinking about running a square/rectangle hose up the passenger side a-pillerand runn it to the center then back. I say that cuz I saw another members truck that had put in a center roof consle type deal. I figured you could cut in vent holes off of that, that point to the back.

chromehound

Reaction score
I've thought of it to and considered getting the rear overhead controls, etc out of an Excursion/Expedition/Suburban. My other thought was just to run some type of ducting under the front seats and up the pillar between the front/back doors with ducts at the top. My concerns were 1) need of another blower 2) placement of ducts/pipes 3) not wanting to take interior apart until I have the funds to do everything else I want.

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
I was thinking about tapping in to the to the air duck under the.dash and either running a flex hose under the floor mat and up the middle of my crew cab to some vents

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
I'm.going to to study my interior of the a/c and c how I.can run my ducking to the back of the cab and ill.keep yall posted

Tom S

Reaction score
I'm.going to to study my interior of the a/c and c how I.can run my ducking to the back of the cab and ill.keep yall posted

Them ducks are going to make a mess in the truck. :slap:

What you might consider doing is checking out how some vehicles duct heat under the floor covering to the back seat using rectangular molded plastic ducts.

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
Yeah that what I'm kinda wanting to do I wish I still had my wifes 05 f150 it had rear ac vents I guess I need to make a trip to the trusty ol salvage yard and c what I can find . I'm not taking my seats out and putting a console in ill mod my intirior to have something custom.

Latest posts

Members online