• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Rear bench seat out of 2014 lariat (black)

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Bump, make offers, may trade for 6.7 stuff
Here's a picture without having to click link. More available if needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 100

Strokersace

Reaction score
dude! those would be badass in your obs!!!

live life full throttle
My thoughts exactly! I already have an f150 center console sitting in the garage and I've been itching to redo the interior for years... It'd have to be the perfect deal to not pass up though and right now the money isn't there. If the Dodge sells soon maybe.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly! I already have an f150 center console sitting in the garage and I've been itching to redo the interior for years... It'd have to be the perfect deal to not pass up though and right now the money isn't there. If the Dodge sells soon maybe.
right on man!

live life full throttle

02bigstrokin

Reaction score

I can even have the front seats wired up with all the can bus module mess bypassed so all you need is a power source and the fronts will be 10 way power. I'm flexible on price the killer is shipping. But if u wanna make me an offer on it shoot, worst I can say is no.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I can even have the front seats wired up with all the can bus module mess bypassed so all you need is a power source and the fronts will be 10 way power. I'm flexible on price the killer is shipping. But if u wanna make me an offer on it shoot, worst I can say is no.
If I can get the Dodge sold soon, then I'll get with you. Don't feel right about talking price when I don't have the money available to back the offer!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thats freekin awesome
If I can get the Dodge sold soon, then I'll get with you. Don't feel right about talking price when I don't have the money available to back the offer!
hope it sells quickly.. thats an awesome offer above!!! be sweet when and if you can make it happen!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online