Rear Shock Suggestions

onyx

Reaction score
I just noticed one of my rear Fox 2.0 is probably shot. Shaft is all gummed up with oil and dust. I haul haul heavy quite a bit and the roads around here are not the best.

Any quick suggestions? I was just going to order new 2.0's but if there is something that can stand up a little better I'm all ears.TIA

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I just noticed one of my rear Fox 2.0 is probably shot. Shaft is all gummed up with oil and dust. I haul haul heavy quite a bit and the roads around here are not the best.

Any quick suggestions? I was just going to order new 2.0's but if there is something that can stand up a little better I'm all ears.TIA
Isnt the Fox shock rebuildable?Or isn't it cost effective?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
king 2.5 bypass. i have them in 2 of my 6.7's .. they ride oh so nice. we keep them in stock , so if you are interested let me know !

Jomax

Reaction score
king 2.5 bypass. i have them in 2 of my 6.7's .. they ride oh so nice. we keep them in stock , so if you are interested let me know !

How much for a set of front shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onyx

Reaction score

Right on, Thanks Mike. I will give you a call Tuesday and get some ordered up.

Latest posts

Members online