Red 6.7s

Mpoage

Reaction score
Where does it rub?

Mine rubbed on that bumper bracket that's farthest out to the side. I loosened the bolts for it and just pushed it further into the wheel well and then re tightened it and it got rid of the rubbing. I actually had to leave out the bottom bolt cause I moved it so far in. Obviously I've got 20x10s but if it was the same spot you might be able to fix it pretty easily.

When we first put the wheels and tires on I thought that it would rub on that bracket but it rubs on the fender liner right beside the pinch welds which kinda scares me because I'm afraid it will catch one of these days.

TripleE44

Reaction score
When we first put the wheels and tires on I thought that it would rub on that bracket but it rubs on the fender liner right beside the pinch welds which kinda scares me because I'm afraid it will catch one of these days.

That's weird how a little different offset puts it in that different of a place. My wheels are nowhere near that fender liner on either side, even coming out of my steep driveway.

Mpoage

Reaction score
That's weird how a little different offset puts it in that different of a place. My wheels are nowhere near that fender liner on either side, even coming out of my steep driveway.

I'll get some pictures of it here in a little bit.

joec410

Reaction score
DSC04603.jpg

MHJ

Reaction score
here is mine the first time i gave her a bath after bringing her home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149

MHJ

Reaction score
and mine and a buddys together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 180

Clomax

Reaction score
Here is my Red 6.7 with new color matched Iron Cross HD Steps!

Iron cross sent me the wrong ones at first. They sent me the ones for a Long Bed. Without checking I had them powder coated.

I told Iron Cross about the mix up and they sent me new ones right away at no charge! Superior customer service!!!
So if anyone wants to buy the Long Bed Steps, let me know. Powder Coated and cleared for protection. You'll have to buy the mounting brackets though.

PS How do I get the Pictures to load larger?

Attachments

• Steps2.jpg
    Steps2.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Steps.jpg
    Steps.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
  • 1492d70a-20ea-4149-8e6d-5cc382b81350_zpsd4e0d63a.jpg
    1492d70a-20ea-4149-8e6d-5cc382b81350_zpsd4e0d63a.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Latest posts