Regular Cab Interiors?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Only thing I did on mine was ditch the center flip up jump seat and put in a center console from a lariat of the same year and had some custom seat covers made. Other than that she's pretty stock for an xlt lol

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Only thing I did on mine was ditch the center flip up jump seat and put in a center console from a lariat of the same year and had some custom seat covers made. Other than that she's pretty stock for an xlt lol
I've been thinking a lot about doing that. How difficult was that swap?

HOOV3R

Reaction score
623d3666c17eef70b13173d498ce7941.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Mine has buckets and console from the factory, but I have a 13 black console that I'm thinking about putting in it because why not

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Hell yeah man! I saw your post about those seats. Looks like they fit pretty well. What's the install like on those?

Buy the mounts from Corbeau and bolt them in. If you had a full bench, you'll have to tap the inner mounting holes. They're already drilled, just need tapped.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about doing that. How difficult was that swap?

It's a direct swap in if it's from the same year truck. It's just a matter of involving and removing seats and jump seat, then installing new console and seats and done. 30 minutes tops. I don't know if the newer consoles are a direct bolt in or not into older trucks... I'm sure someone who has done that will chime in!

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Buy the mounts from Corbeau and bolt them in. If you had a full bench, you'll have to tap the inner mounting holes. They're already drilled, just need tapped.
By full bench do you mean the one piece bench? I have the 40/20/40 split with the flip down console/middle seat.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
It's a direct swap in if it's from the same year truck. It's just a matter of involving and removing seats and jump seat, then installing new console and seats and done. 30 minutes tops. I don't know if the newer consoles are a direct bolt in or not into older trucks... I'm sure someone who has done that will chime in!
Right on, so if I can track down an 08 console it should be a direct swap then.

Latest posts

Members online