• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

remaining 01 7.3l parts

psduser1

Reaction score
Alright guys, this thread will list the parts I have left after parting my 01 pickup.

Aluminum endtank intercooler, all cleaned, ready to install $200

Used waterpump, worked fine when pulled, no leaks, drips etc $50

SD manifolds, no cracks, serviceable, but rusty of course $50

Hydroboost unit, worked just fine when pulled $50

Radiator $50

Uppipes, collector, deleted pedistal, $150, can pull plenums, and add intercooler piping are available for a dollars more.

Rebuilt oilcooler $125

Wiring harness, door panels, switches for power window conversion $150

Set of cablights, with wire harness $50
All lights and bases are solid, not cracked or anything

Front driveshaft, for zf6, which is longer than the automatic version, needs the cardan joint rebuilt $50
I'm next door to dts, if you want the driveshaft ready to boltin, I can get a price from them.

Zf6, with transfercase, and a serviceable, used, single mass clutch $1600
nice, tight, case, I think it shifted better than my reman, lol.

Eight foot aluminum flatbed, for srw. With front bulkhead, and a small hole in the front, where the dumba $$ po had stacks on it $1500

Two sets of 10.5/dana 50 axles. Both are 3.73, one needs bearings and ball joints, the other has relatively new ball joints (less than 10k) $500, and $700, respectively.

Also have a 95 model, dual wheel, 10.25 axle, with 4.10 gears and a maghytec cover. Complete, drum to drum, with newish (less than 5k miles) brakes, including the drums $300

The cab and frame is gone, so most everything listed is what's left, although I'm sure there is a few other odds and ends. Don't hesitate to ask.
I can text pics way easier than posting them all here, at five one 7, 2o4, 5 99 four. I have paypal setup, and will ship any of this on your dime. The bigger stuff, I'm willing to drive and meet, within an hour or two. I am willing to negotiate on the price, a little, but I feel most of this stuff is priced pretty reasonably.
I'd be willing to trade for a couple things, I'd like to find a decent 38r, scan gauge or cts. Looking for a decent set of 18 or 20x10 rims, for an 03 excursion.

psduser1

Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot, set of gray cloth seats, with center console, and rear jump seat (ec setup) $200

Header panel and grille both in very good shape, $100

psduser1

Reaction score
Plenums, y collector, and spider sold, pending payment.
I do have two or three sets of stock aluminum rims, in varying conditions, cheap.

psduser1

Reaction score
Still have some stuff left..
Intercooler
waterpump
Radiator
Hydroboost
Front header panel
Seats
Axles
Zf6 with transfercase
Good uppipes