Remote oil filter kits

Extended Power

Reaction score
Trying to decide who's to buy, but it's pretty hard when no one has any details on their kits.
Anyone running a kit that could give the micron and flow ratings of their kit?

I seen that BPD has a complete bolt on kit, where as kits from RCD seem to just bolt on where the filter housing goes. (Easier)

Looking for something that is fairly low profile, so I can run a 3 or 4" pipe over top of it. (Twins)

Any info would be great, thanks!

Sully

Reaction score
2012-06-16_23-11-33_918.jpg
rcds is the way to go.i dont have the numbers off hand but i know josh has done the research for flow capacity and also exeeds factory filtration levels. it's spot on.the right fittings can give you tons of room.

Last edited:

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I have the bpd oil cooler and filter relocate in my truck with the twins, and it is very tight. of course, I have a 5 inch pipe running right accross the top of it. Their block is pretty much the same size as the stock oil cooler cover, probably so you sould bolt the oil filter/fuel filter assembly too it, to retain the stock fuel system. Does someone have a lower profile oil cooler cover, for the remote oil cooler/filter setup? That would free up a bunch of space for me. Idk if that is what the OP is looking for or not.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I have the bpd oil cooler and filter relocate in my truck with the twins, and it is very tight. of course, I have a 5 inch pipe running right accross the top of it. Their block is pretty much the same size as the stock oil cooler cover, probably so you sould bolt the oil filter/fuel filter assembly too it, to retain the stock fuel system. Does someone have a lower profile oil cooler cover, for the remote oil cooler/filter setup? That would free up a bunch of space for me. Idk if that is what the OP is looking for or not.

Ours is about an inch or so tall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
We are in the process of making them again. Gonna be a few weeks still

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sully

Reaction score
that would make some room.but it deletes the stock oil cooler correct? are those outlets-10 or-12

Extended Power

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures and info guys.

Mike!!! That new plate looks awesome!
I'm really liking it alot. Gives tons of room for piping for sure.

Please let me know what comes with the kit, thanks. (Filter micron and flow rating, fitting size, and if it comes with the filter mount as well.)

motoxracer42

Reaction score
I have limitied access to the best heat exchangers money can buy. they aint cheap though and you would still need some sort of adapter like shown above. im tryin to get ahold of a few of them but they are almost impossible to find. I get them from a friend. nobody on here but ive seen them work in action and its 1-2 degree difference racing

motoxracer42

Reaction score
how bout you send me one of those fancy plates. I don't need anything with it. my truck is so far from normal it would be a waste. and yea I think im running 12 on mine.

Latest posts

Members online