repair shop needed sw wa

mandkole

Reaction score
My first recommendation would be to take it to the guys at Vision Diesel (sponsors on PSA). They are on 1-5 down below Wilsonville now.

You could also call Pacific Power in Ridgefield (Pioneer St exit I-5). They do mostly big truck but may do pickups. They are real good, very nice shop. May have recommendation if they wont do light trucks.

Also, Ultimate Truck Service at 179th st exit I-5, small older truck shop always looking for work. They've done a good job on our old Pete but do a variety of diesels.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm in Ft Lewis right now, and have access to a RiffRaff cup tool if he has not sold it... Not hard to do yourself...

uw mitch

Reaction score
hey every one I need a good repair shop to install new injector cup in.they need to be in Portland or southwest wa thanks guys

I have Wes at DFI Performance in Scappoose work on my truck.

Mitch

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Black 02

Reaction score
Call RPM Northwest in Ridgefield. They can probably help you out. They are out by where Pacific used to be at the Port.

uw mitch

Reaction score
Scott.Boyer also a good guy who installed my gauges but quite a drive from Vancouver.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

uw mitch

Reaction score
Oh Scott Boyer was RPM Northwest before. Maybe he sold the business or the name?

Hope you've got your repair needs taken care of.

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Black 02

Reaction score
Scott Boyer does not own the shop in Ridgefield.

I heard that the RPM Northwest in Auburn or wherever went out of business and some shady stuff went down. Not 100% sure of the details.

Latest posts

Members online