Rhinestone cowboy

Platinumtuxedo

Reaction score
Well I at last was able to to get back into the diesel truck world. Sold my 7.3 before I went back to school because I needed a better car for commuting. Just picked up a 2015 platinum. I have to admit that when I was going to buy a truck I was going to get the new Denali HD. After much debating the ford won out and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice. LOVE this truck. So comfortable, tons of powah, and damn is she a good looking beast. Probably going to stay stock for a year or two to see if there are any bugs or issues with the gen 2 6.7s. I am thinking that I will buy my tuner and all the deletes soon and just sit on them till I decide to take a risk at voiding the warranty. Been around the forums for years but decided to join now that I have another truck. I am in the Seattle area.

Cheers,

B

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I at last was able to to get back into the diesel truck world. Sold my 7.3 before I went back to school because I needed a better car for commuting. Just picked up a 2015 platinum. I have to admit that when I was going to buy a truck I was going to get the new Denali HD. After much debating the ford won out and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice. LOVE this truck. So comfortable, tons of powah, and damn is she a good looking beast. Probably going to stay stock for a year or two to see if there are any bugs or issues with the gen 2 6.7s. I am thinking that I will buy my tuner and all the deletes soon and just sit on them till I decide to take a risk at voiding the warranty. Been around the forums for years but decided to join now that I have another truck. I am in the Seattle area.

Cheers,

B

welcome ! hit me up if you have any tuner questions.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Welcome......sorry....I got hung up on Doodie's avatar as I was reading everyone's replies....

No matter how long I watched, she still never got tired of shakin' that thang for me..... :naughty:

oh...so anyway......Welcome! :)

Latest posts

Members online