ROLL CALL to all our active and veteran military!!!

rray37375

Reaction score
USAF 1983-1996. Public Affairs NCO stateside, broadcaster for AFN in Turkey, Spain, Germany, and The Netherlands. Kept the US Army 7th Corps entertained and informed before they left for the sandbox, had orders to Kuwait that were rescinded when the USA kicked ass, took names, and ended the ground war in 100 hours. Being on guard duty at the radio station was as close as I got to the shooting match. I admit to being an REMF, but I had my mobility bag packed.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Thank you to all who have served my family pushed me away from enlisting in the marines a week after i graduated from Fork Union Military Academy just outside of Richmond Virginia. So glad to have people that do so much for our country!

0260rday

Reaction score
Navy Aug '86 - Mar '95 Electronics Tech Served aboard the USS Raleigh LPD-1 which carried around Marines and provided helo support for mine sweeping operations during Dessert Shield/Dessert Storm.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I leave may 6 for boot camp. Going in with a open 03 contract. Hoping to go sf not long after I graduate

What is an open 03? I came in in 95, so I am sure several things have changed, but that is def new to me...

And by SF, I assume that you mean Special Forces... If so, shoot me a PM, and I'll chat with ya about that...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.