Roll pan 08 f250

jljoyner766

Reaction score
I am looking to get a roll pan for my truck and would like to leave the hitch. Where is the best place to get the roll pan at? Have looked at some guys up here and they look really good. Thanks so much for help

BigBlue

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Nah...he's full of sh!t. LOL

Ok...Sir Michaels made a nice steel pan with urethane end caps and also made a hidden hitch. I used that setup for years.
I also tried a Street Scene urethane pan...huge mistake. Looked and fit like crap.
Hands down the best though is Grant Fabrication and their 3 piece all steel weld in pans. Nothing will come close to looking as good but it's more fab work and more paint work. The pans are about $450 also. If you want the best...that's it.
If you want a bolt in that looks good...Sir Mikes. The bad part is they closed up shop a few years ago. There's still some old stock inventory around if you search for it though.

jljoyner766

Reaction score
ok yea I would like not to weld in just to cut down on some of the body work and all the painting that will have to be done. if there is a good bolt on I would like to go with that!! thanks for the help

Latest posts

Members online